Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
NE Business to Business Expo
Sponsored by the Overlea Fullerton Business & Professional Association
April 18th, 2012, 9AM - 2PM at the Hilton Garden Inn White Marsh, 5015 Campbell Blvd (21236)
Attendee Cost: FREE! You're welcome to drop in - no registration necessary.
High Tech World
Info below pertains to vendor registrations.
- Business Vendors Wanted, Cost: $150
- Checks Payable to: OFBPA
- c/o Donna Bethke 7406 Brookwood Avenue, Nottingham, MD 21236
- OFBPA EIN # 13-4250260
- Other Payment Options: PAYPAL (visit www.ofbpa.com) but we prefer that you stay right here and use Eventbrite!
Exhibitor Fee includes:
- Free listing on the OFBPA website.
- Free vendor list available the day of the event.
- Eventbrite’s free registration will track all attendees.
- 6’ banquet table covered with black linen and two chairs (Backdrops are allowed, but nothing can attach to the walls).
- Free Continental Breakfast during set up time (8am -9am).
- Free Wi-fi available.
- Free gift bag for all vendors.
- Vendors only door prize drawing.
- Advertising in local publications including I-95 Business Magazine, East County Times, patch.com, Pennysaver etc.
- Email blast on all social media sites and to all email contacts.
- 1 – 6’ Table covered with black linen with 2 Chairs (please feel free to bring your own covering).
- Website Exhibitor Listing on our www.ofbpa.com site and all social media sites.
- Website Link.
- Networking Breakfast Reception ( 8am – 9 am).
- Free gift bag for all vendors.
- Door Prize Drawing at 2pm—“must be present to win”.
- Nametags for all of your booth staff available at the check in table.
- Sample press release to send to your existing and potential clients.
- Online admission ticket link to share with your existing and potential clients.
- Follow-up listing of all vendors and event attendees.
Set up Time: 7:30 am- 8:45 am. All vendors must be ready no later than 8:45 am.
- Booths and/or Spaces must be staffed at all times. If you have no one to cover your booth, please let us know. There will be staff available that can assist in covering your booth for a brief period so that it will not be left unattended. The staff is not responsible for sales or merchandise during your absence.
- Please do not place purses and coats on chairs. These items should be out of view.
- Outlets are limited and will be provided only if requested on contract. All electrical cords and wiring are to be supplied by the exhibitor and must be taped to the floor.
- All exhibit material must conform to fire and electrical codes of the facility.
- Audio - Please keep audio devices at a “tolerable” level. If your devices that are disturbing to
- neighboring exhibits you may be asked to lower sound levels or move to another location.
- Breakdown: No early breakdowns. Failure to comply will result in exclusion from future shows.
- At the conclusion of the Expo, exhibitors are expected to dismantle their booths and remove all materials. Materials left behind will be removed and placed in trash receptacles.
The Overlea Fullerton Business & Professional Association and the hosting facility shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that may occur to the exhibitor’s employees or property from any cause whatsoever, prior, during, or subsequent to the period covered by the exhibit application. The exhibitor, in signing the exhibit contract, expressly releases the Overlea Fullerton Business & Professional Association and/or the hosting facility from and agrees to indemnify same against any and all claims for such loss, damages or injury.